HOW TO KEEP YOUR BRAIDS LOOKING BEAUTIFUL
TOP FIVE TIPS ON HOW TO KEEP YOUR BRAIDS LOOKING BEAUTIFUL
1. When you have a fresh set of feed ins, sometimes they can look stiff. Soak the lengths in very hot/boiling water for just ten seconds then re-band. Please be careful and do not scald yourself with hot water.
2. If you have short or a blunt hair cut, your own hair will start to poke out quicker than someone who has long hair. Please be aware of this to avoid dissapointment. When hair does start to poke out, you can switch up the style to the ‘Nula’ braids to ponytails look. See our instagram or facebook for images of the Nula.
3. Try not to fiddle or roll around in your braids, treat them well.
4. When your baby hairs start to poke out, comb back towards the braid and spray with water or gel/hair spray.
5. Wear nylon tights, satin bonnet, silk scarf / pillowcase to bed. This will prevent the baby hairs from rubbing against your pillow and coming loose.